Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Write me a song

Wait for time to arrive
Wait for a sorry receding tide
Wait for wait to oblige
In everlasting sorrow, peace shall abide

But let me tell you why
This kite shall never fly
And truth shall be vastly different
Than what lies behind closed eyes

Don’t cry and please don’t try
Let me hold your hand and let me sigh
I shall ask of one last favour
The favour please don’t deny

Write me a song
And ever playing tune
A hymn shall suffice
Of a spark that was there
And it’s sad demise.

4 comments:

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Good blog.
Portugal

Sameer said...

Thank you Portugal.

Johnny Tent said...

Nigger this is tres bien.

Anonymous said...

Ofcourse you will like it now fatty. Vagaries of perception that ladies are a cause of, have made you receptive and sympathetic to what I wrote 6 years ago. Good going fatty.