Wednesday, August 12, 2009

hey long time no see motherfuckers. its a shame that i have to rely on using abusive rhetoric as an address, but yes that is how i have become. viola! so what is the point here, i am trying to make? i don't know. lets talk about something else.

so my sister and i were talking about stuff and stupid people, and then she tells me how she and her friends make fun of people. Especially those who don't understand lyrics dhang se , and sing that Sallu song as such : "Just cheon cheon just cheon..." My mother hears a part of the conversation, and asks what we were talking about. I tell her that its about how people don't understand lyrics and katao chutiya, except for the katao chutiya part obviously. My mother's like what song? Just cheon cheon just cheon?
and we laughed our fat asses out ever after.