Saturday, October 20, 2007

these are arbit lines not interconnected(more like i was unable to). read each separately.

'my dreams are made from the stuff of clouds
some are white,others just carry rain
all inflated behind the shrouds
the world is only a salt grain'

'how i would like to tell you
how many things i have to say
i tried, i tried to communicate
but words just got in the way'

'i am all that is good
and all that is bad put together
mixed so fine
where then, do you draw that line?'


'we are all time travellers
lamenting our past
fearing the future
significance of the present,diluted.'

'in the heat of the night,
the din, a rude awakening
you shall have your peace, if u might
tomorrow courage calls on our being.'


'i'll see you on the other side of dawn
i am a dream u've forgotten, a dream u never had.
unstructured like a flat mass of liquid
an odd ripple here, an odd ripple there'

'a lonely dark road
we all must tread
alone i must go
no shoulder to rest my head.'

lyrics of the day-
"don't judge me
you could be me in another life
in another set of circumtances
don't judge me
one more night i'lljust have to take my chances
and tomorrow we'll see."
-sting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...like a flat mass of liquid"

teehee.

:)

Joychaser said...

the above was me.

Sameer said...

not that it matters now, but, ok.