Sunday, October 21, 2007

its an ebony dark night
the shadows dont seem too friendly
like ghosts they suround me
i cant fight. not tonight.

the dull breeze is a whisper
"where to my son?"
"anywhere, anywhere but here."
"dissolve me till i am gone."

those stars wiggle in the distance
as if in mockery of me
laughing and jingling
in an unspoken language
comspiring and mingling
pushing me with their insistance

but i am not weak
weakness was never in me
these hands these fingers
shall mould what i am to be

i have taken the fall
now its time to rise
i have been burnt long enough
its time to rise. rise and fly.

and i must realise

a lonely dark road
we all must tread
alone i must go
no shoulder to rest my head.

2 comments:

Joychaser said...

o my...wiggling stars...ilike ilike!!

Sameer said...

thanx a bunch.