Monday, September 3, 2007

OBSERVATIONS

ha!
well, the last few days have been .... i never have the right words wen i need them. BC.
last week was xam time. you know they say 'shit happens'. it does, and its so predictable. its almost like you r waiting for it to happen.

observations:

i have become a loser, unlike my former self.

you need fire, a zeal for everything. everything. without which ur cold, insipid, an unsucessful puppet dancing to the tunes of your vices.

i had fire once. so much energy. so much chakra :P

"wuld ya like to fly?
would ya?
would ya like to see me try?"

like i said the last few days have been...damn read the first line again.
yesterday night me johnny n PG were playing 'punch-me-in-the-arm-n-i'll-punch-u-back-harder!' . i realised that it was really hard (fr me ) to punch somebody without reason.
seriously. i just couldnt bring myself to do it. but of course all that changed wen my left arm was beaten to pulp by pg with two insanely hard punches. moral. u can incite any one to do anything. almost. myarm is all swollen red , with a localised fever. all for fun. fun for all. so lame.
johnny broke his thumb tring to punch me, missing, and scraping his thumb against me body.

"can you picture what will be
so limitless and free
desperately in need of some strangers hand
in a desperate land"

we was watching crossroads too. with all bhokaal guitarists on stage. phew.
santana says 'guitar is.....I never wanted to be anything else, since i was a child. There was no distraction for me.' its so reassuring to know there are people out there who are sure of wat they have done, wat they are doing, wat they r gonna do. it makes me envious too.

people shy away from the rain too much. its not like its gonna melt you.

sutta sucks. but its way too cool.
there is so much in a glass, yet theres so little.

another thing. you have to be biased to like or unlike something. to love or to detest.

"this is the end
my only friend the end
it hurts to set you free
but u'll never follow me
the end of lafter
and soft lies
the end of nights
we tried to die."

everything heals man. everything.
what, i say even death heals.

blah blah blah..... :)
cheerio

2 comments:

Johnny Tent said...

Two days and the thumb still isn't fine. My arm's swollen and red too. Shit.

Waise why do you say you've become a loser? Is it because you couldn't punch hard enough?

Worse things have happened to you. Remember Pinki :)

Crossroads was way too cool man. Better than Nirvana live or Led Zep live or Metallica live or Robbie Williams live or even Maiden live. I may make an exception for Madonna however. Or Timberlake and Janet Jackson together :P

Puthali said...

"people shy away from the rain too much. its not like its gonna melt you."
in full agreement with tht...