Saturday, August 18, 2007

Me to You.

hello young man,
i don't believe we have met.
but i know about you,
i know wat you wish to do.

life runs after you
yet you choose to end the strife
end your imagined plight.
death beckons me
i pine to thrive on life.
it may even take me
but not without a fight.

is it the mirth in surfeit?
or all the idle time you get,
to make yourself miserable with sufficiency
conjuring a sickness in your head?

has life been too easy for you to live?
do you not value what it has to give?

we hang by the same silver cord
why do you look to let go
why do you seek to dissapear?
just because you are too bored?

we are very similar you and I
but we have two different eyes
in which revolves the world
to two different sides.

i have a proposal to make
do think it through
I want to be you.
Would you be me?

3 comments:

Johnny Tent said...

Aww, shit man. Awesome man. You a poet bidu. As in a real one.

We're done with the play. It sucks I think. I'd give myself 5/20 for it. Add to it the fact that the dramatization was worse than the play was on paper.

Haan and come to our room :)
Surprise awaits!

Prashant Gautam said...

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!

too fucking awefuckingsome!

Sameer said...

:) :)
i envy your room man.
that rock collage thingy is way too awesome not to have.