Sunday, May 20, 2007

SUICIDAL TENDENCIES

Atop a cliff in a night adorned,
A ten mile stroll from the last man,
Moon shining bright as the fox mourned,
A pack of cigarettes to last as long as I can.

Sucking up with every puff wanting never to let go,
I hold in tight till I can hold no more,
I have no friends I have no foe,
but it hurts and it hurts all the more.

Away from the blood away from the gore,
When you are gone it hurts no more,
I don’t want to live a lie,
A favour holding it all in and die.

The silence is deafening,
The despair is sickening,
Lets enjoy the pain,
Lets play the death game.

Time to call it a day,
One step and i drift away,
Yet its hard to say goodbye,
Because i have nothing to say.

I drop like a stone,
and the world whizzes by,
Yet I fly,
I fly.
I fly before I die.

THUD!

No comments: